Welcome to the seventh International Symposium
The Organizing Committee invites you to participate in Seventh International Symposium that will be held in Sochi, Russia, October 2-7, 2016.
The objective of the Symposium is to provide a forum for international experts in kinetics of physical and chemical nonequilibrium processes, oxidation and combustion of hydrocarbon, metallized, and synthetic fuels, as well as laser, plasma, and aerosol physics and chemistry to discuss novel approaches to combustion with high efficiency and low pollutant emission, to address the issues of combustion-generated pollutants and technogeneous aerosols, aviation — produced particles and their environmental effects, and application of laser radiation, plasma and combustion for production of nanoparticles and surface treatment.
- Kinetics of elementary processes in plasma, combustion and atmosphere.
- Fundamentals of ignition and combustion of organic, metalized and synthetic fuels.
- Physical and chemical processes in low temperature complex plasma, including burning plasma.
- Physics of shock and detonation waves.
- Ignition, combustion and detonation in application to jet and internal combustion engines and energetic machines.
- Novel combustion concepts including plasma-assisted and laser-induced combustion.
- Physics and chemistry of high speed gas flows.
- Ignition and combustion of gaseous, liquid and solid fuels in high speed flows.
- Novel physical and chemical propulsion concepts.
- Physics of clusters and nanostructures.
- Combustion, laser and plasma generated aerosols and nanoparticles.
- Plasma, laser and combustion assisted technologies, fuel reforming, nanomaterials and surface treatment.
- Gaseous and particulate pollutant formation and pollution control.
- Impact of pollutant emission on the atmospheric processes and climate.